What is a heart attack?
he heart works to supply blood to the whole body. There are two small arteries on the body of the heart named Coronary Artery. This coronary artery causes heart attack (myocardial infarction) due to cholesterol accumulating arteries blood flow. In this article we will know the heart attack symptoms.
The heart delivers blood like a pump throughout the day by beating about 72 times per minute. If this heart attack is obstructed, it can cause disaster for the whole body. The heart feels it’s a severe chest pain and the pain can last for roughly 20 to 30 minutes.
In many cases, the patient dies before reaching the hospital. Patients can die if quick action is not taken during a heart attack. Again many times the patient feels chest pain and it may heal after some time.
The cause of heart attack
Saturated fats or associated fats are accumulated in the coronary artery of the heart and the artery wall becomes fat and the blood clots are not easily flowing. This is the cause of heart attack.
Who can have a heart attack
There are things that can’t be controlled and there are things that can’t be controlled. Generally due to heart attacks:
Heart attacks are not the same at all ages. This disease can be increased in general middle age or old age.
Usually boys have more than girls.
f someone has a heart attack in his family, there is a high risk of heart attack.
The risk of heart attack increases due to smoking, drinking etc.
Heart attack can cause diseases like diabetes, hypertension, hyperglycemia etc.
Lack of physical work or obesity is a cause of heart attack.
If you eat more fat than the national diet and eat less vegetables and ash.
As a result of excessive stress or turmoil.
As a result of taking birth control pills or any other hormone regulating medication.
When could it be?
There is no fixed time for a heart attack. For example-it could be in sleep at night, time for rest, time for heavy physical work and may be from mental anxiety etc. 60 percent of cases have heart attacks in sleep and patients do not wake up anymore. Heart attack can happen at any time.
Heart Attack Symptoms
1. Breathlessness or breathing can cause difficulty.
2. Nausea or can be nausea.
3. There can be severe chest pain.
4. Feeling chest pressure, pain or feeling heavy.
5. Eating poison.
6. The body can have a lot of sweat.
7. Food can cause digestion problems and can cause irritation in the upper stomach.
8. Blurred eyes, dark sightings etc can be problems.
9. Patients can faint if they are infected with heart attack.
What to do with a heart attack?
1. The infected person should be taken to the hospital quickly without delaying a moment.
2. In no way the patient should walk or drive himself to the hospital.
3. If a heart attack is confirmed, the patient may be given immediate aspirin or warfarin national medicine to stop blood clots.
4. Nitroglycerine spray should be put under the tongue.
5. The patient has to be mentally reassured.
6. At least two people will visit the hospital with patients. This can reduce the time of detection and treatment.
What to do to prevent heart attack?
1. Gotta try to stay free of mental depression or anxiety.
2. Blood pressure should be kept under control by regular blood pressure measurements.
3. Diabetes test and control regularly.
4. Need to avoid smoking, drinking etc.
5. Gotta control being fat or obesity.
6. Eating fat national food should be reduced and blood cholesterol levels should be reduced.
7. Vegetables, fruits should be eaten more.
8. Everyday you need to walk, run or do any physical work regularly.
Treatment of heart attack
1. The patient has to be taken to the nearest hospital quickly for the treatment of heart attack. In such cases, adequate light and air should be arranged on the road before taking the patient to the hospital or in the middle of the road. A nitrate tablet should be put under the patient’s tongue.
2. In the case of selection of hospitals, it is better to have hospitals with heart disease medical facilities. Admitted to the hospital to ensure continuous treatment under the supervision of a cardiologist.
3. After being taken to the hospital, the doctor will start treatment as needed. If the doctor feels necessary, the patient may have to do ECG, oxygen may be required and intravenous fluid or nitroglycerine may be given.
4. First you have to decide the amount of blocks by doing ngiograms. If the blockage is too high and the medication doesn’t seem to solve it, you may have to do angioplasty. In this case, the surgeon will put some micro rings on the shorter arteries as needed.
5. If you have a heart attack again, the doctor can perform open heart surgery or bypass surgery if you feel necessary. In this case, the surgeon can cut a vein from the leg and create a bypass route to normal blood flow with the problematic part of the arteries.
Making some changes in life, regular blood pressure and diabetes check and control, daily exercise, abandoning bad habits like smoking or drinking, not eating excess salt, eating less oil or fat, eating less sweets, eating more vegetables and fruits and mental Anxiety control can be much safer from the risk of heart attack.
Heart attack is one of the leading causes of death at immature age in the modern world. No specific cause can be blamed for a heart attack, so living healthy by preventing life changes. If you have a heart attack even after a careful life, the level and intensity of it is very low.